Our extra portion of security
So that you can enjoy your well-deserved holiday as usual, we have made extensive arrangements for you and your safe holiday feeling.
Highest hygiene standards for your safe holiday
In addition to meticulous compliance with all safety and hygiene regulations, one thing is more than certain: you can always look forward to a very tasteful visit to the restaurant.
- Breakfast & Brunch 7 am – 1 pm (supervised buffet stations)
- Afternoon pleasure 2 – 5 pm
- à la carte inn “Wirtshaus” 12 – 13 pm & 5 – 9 pm
The extended meal times not only make your holiday more flexible, but also make it easier for you to avoid crowds in the restaurant areas. At lunchtime or after hiking or skiing, you can eat in the hotel – with the new indulgence board – and avoid full (ski) huts.
In the evening, our à la carte restaurant has a reserved dining area for our hotel guests. We kindly ask you to reserve your table in advance.
Extended SPA opening hours from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
In the afternoon and evening you can use the spa area for longer without the rush of being on time for dinner. Due to the extended opening hours there is usually less crowd at the same time and therefore there is more space for everyone to relax and enough distance.
- Please sneeze into the crook of your arm
- Please wash & disinfect your hands regularly, several times a day thoroughly
- Please avoid direct physical contact with other guests