Our extra portion of security
So that you can enjoy your well-deserved holiday as usual, we have made extensive arrangements for you and your safe holiday feeling.
Highest hygiene standards for your safe holiday
New spacious buffet area with service
- Please sneeze into the crook of your arm
- Please wash & disinfect your hands regularly, several times a day thoroughly
- Please keep the prescribed distance of at least 1 meter
- Please avoid direct physical contact with other guests
- Our employees also adhere to our safety and hygiene concept and are regularly tested and trained on Covid19
Our relaxed cancellation conditions in summer 2021 (until 31.10.2021)
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival
Our relaxed cancellation conditions in winter 2021/22 (from 01.11.2021)
- Free cancellation up to 28 days before arrival
- 27 – 15 days before arrival we charge 40 % of the total arrangement price
- 14 – 8 days before arrival we charge 70 % of the total arrangement price.
- In the last week we charge 90 % of the total arrangement price.
COVID-19: If you are unable to travel because either your region of origin or Sölden has been declared a risk area at the time of arrival, you can of course cancel at any time free of charge.
TIP: We recommend that you take out a travel cancellation insurance, as personal COVID-19 illnesses or illnesses from the immediate vicinity does not constitute a reason for free cancellation within 15 days of arrival.
- Online check-in conveniently possible before arrival
- Cashless payment is recommended
- Daily cleaning in all public areas
- Disinfection dispensers in public areas
- Regular ventilation of all rooms with fresh mountain air
- Continuous monitoring, cleaning and disinfection of public areas
- Use of exclusively virucide-effective cleaning products such as the use of a generator for cold atomisation.
- The generator nebulises an active ingredient combination of hydrogen peroxide and silver ions in the room. It enables the disinfection of rooms, air and places and objects that are difficult to access. Suitable for preventive disinfection as well as disinfection in case of adeno-, noro- and coronavirus according to EN 17272
- Breakfast & Brunch 7 am – 1 pm (supervised buffet stations)
- Afternoon pleasure 2 – 5 pm
- à la carte inn with distance guarantee
The extended meal times from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. not only make your holiday more flexible, but also make it easier for you to avoid crowds in the restaurant areas. At lunchtime or after hiking or skiing, you can eat in the hotel – with the new indulgence board – and avoid full ski huts.
In the evening, our à la carte restaurant has a reserved dining area for our hotel guests with sufficient space between the tables. In order to avoid crowds, we kindly ask you to reserve your table in advance.
Extended SPA opening hours from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
In the afternoon and evening you can use the spa area for longer without the rush of being on time for dinner. Due to the extended opening hours there is usually less crowd at the same time and therefore there is more space for everyone to relax and enough distance.