Our extra portion of security
So that you can enjoy your well-deserved holiday as usual, we have made extensive arrangements for you and your safe holiday feeling.
Highest hygiene standards for your safe holiday
- Please sneeze into the crook of your arm
- Please wash & disinfect your hands regularly, several times a day thoroughly
- Please avoid direct physical contact with other guests
- Our employees also adhere to our safety and hygiene concept and are regularly trained on Covid19
New cancellation conditions
Our relaxed cancellation conditions
- Free cancellation up to 28 days before arrival
COVID-19: If you are unable to travel because either your region of origin or Sölden has been declared a risk area at the time of arrival, you can of course cancel at any time free of charge.
TIP: We recommend that you take out a travel cancellation insurance, as personal COVID-19 illnesses or illnesses from the immediate vicinity does not constitute a reason for free cancellation within 15 days of arrival.
Your Arrival & Departure
On the homepage of the Austrian National Tourism Office you will find all relevant travel information for you.
- Daily cleaning in all public areas
- Disinfection dispensers in public areas
- Regular ventilation of all rooms with fresh mountain air
- Continuous monitoring, cleaning and disinfection of public areas
- Use of exclusively virucide-effective cleaning products such as the use of a generator for cold atomisation.
- The generator nebulises an active ingredient combination of hydrogen peroxide and silver ions in the room. It enables the disinfection of rooms, air and places and objects that are difficult to access. Suitable for preventive disinfection as well as disinfection in case of adeno-, noro- and coronavirus according to EN 17272
In addition to meticulous compliance with all safety and hygiene regulations, one thing is more than certain: you can always look forward to a very tasteful visit to the restaurant.
- Breakfast & Brunch 7 am – 1 pm (supervised buffet stations)
- Afternoon pleasure 2 – 5 pm
- à la carte inn “Wirtshaus” 12 – 13 pm & 5 – 9 pm
The extended meal times not only make your holiday more flexible, but also make it easier for you to avoid crowds in the restaurant areas. At lunchtime or after hiking or skiing, you can eat in the hotel – with the new indulgence board – and avoid full (ski) huts.
In the evening, our à la carte restaurant has a reserved dining area for our hotel guests. We kindly ask you to reserve your table in advance.
Extended SPA opening hours from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
In the afternoon and evening you can use the spa area for longer without the rush of being on time for dinner. Due to the extended opening hours there is usually less crowd at the same time and therefore there is more space for everyone to relax and enough distance.